caring * compassionate * trusted
Our mission at Boysen Animal Hospital is to maximize the health of your pet.
To achieve this goal, everyone pledges to:
* Provide a friendly and comfortable environment for our clients and their pets.
* Have a courteous, caring and knowledgeable hospital staff who are eager to be of service.
* See our appointments promptly.
* Provide client education regarding pet care and preventive medicine.
* Maintain the highest ethical and medical standards.
* Constantly apply the latest in veterinary medical advancements to properly diagnose, treat, and care for our client's pets.
* Strive to continually enhance our quality of service.
* Respect the trust and loyalty of our clients.
* Communicate openly and honestly.
Our goal will be achieved when we have exceeded our client's expectations and they are comfortable in referring family and friends to the care of their pets to Boysen Animal Hospital.
Our compassionate and caring team of Dr. Gene Boysen, Dr. Shannon Pietig, certified veterinary technicians and support staff are committed to bringing you the very best in comprehensive veterinary care for your pet.
2156 Frontage Rd N
Waite Park, MN 56387